• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Video-Tutorials

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello,

Please check our latest video-tutorials page :

http://www.co2art.co.uk/blogs/video-tutorials

New tutorials coming soon :

"Dual Stage Regulator"
"Paintball Complete Set"

Let us know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks!
Karol

My Co2 regulator/bubble counter/diffuser is being delivered from you today so this is very timely! Can't view them at work unfortunatly, but I'm sure they will be useful this evening. I can't imagine there is a vast difference in basic set-up betwen the single stage shown and the dual stage I've ordered?

Thanks

Ian

Is almost same, apart from bit where you setting up working pressure, but straight forward.

I'll do my best to upload another video with dual stage by the time you come back home ;)

Thanks Karol, That,s great, I can now see how everything fits together apart from how the Aluminium Aquarium CO2 Bubble Counter for Solenoids and Regulators connects to the outlet of the SMC precison needle which seems to only have a push in connector for the 4/6mm Co2 pipe not a screw as the counter seems to need?
I've also sent the same question via your website chat thingy.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ian

Hello,

I've just replied to your email. I'm sorry, you should get pop-up warning during checkout. You will need to use below adapter to connect bubble counter directly into push-in connector.

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections...e-counter-fitting-for-6mm-push-in-connector-1

Nathaniel, yes stock it, but these are without certification so I'm afraid we can't sell these :/

It's shame, as price is very good.

I'm trying to find place where I could get these approved, but no luck yet.

Best,
Karol

Ahh, UK is not easy country for this business :/

What we've found out, certification is one problem, other biggest problem is delivery.

We can't source company who would deliver full cylinders for under £30 per delivery :/

Now we are facing question, if there is point of getting certification if we won't be able to sell these cylinders with gas in it ?

We are looking for our own distribution system (via aquatics shops) but this won't happen that quick I'm afraid.

Best regards
Karol

Hi Karol
I would suggest selling them empty if its viable.....most scapers can usually get the cylinders filled either by a Soft drinks company or Fire extinguisher business.
I'm not that keen on using Fire extinguishers...I would rather use a dedicated Co2 cylinder fit for the hobby.
Cheers
hoggie

Hello,

Good point, we will definitely look into this.
In around 2 weeks time we will have certified UP branded 1kg cylinders for sale.
This will give us good indication on how cylinders for aquatic use will sell here in UK.

Back