• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Hi Science fiction, Thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1403681736][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looking great Roy and your photography is really coming along too :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Thanks Ali, Still a way to go on the photography;) Who would of thought it started off Aquascaping & Wabi-Kusa and now learning how to take photos too :D Funny how one thing leads to another :eek::D

Last edited:
Haha! Brilliant Roy, the little pine cones look great, as do the other projects. :)

Hi Lee, Thank you :) I thought the pine cones was a mad idea but they work :) Hard to keep them looking good though:( How long these will last ?? Still going at this point :D[DOUBLEPOST=1403682463][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Tam ,Thank you for the like on the Anchovy tin one :)

Roy, how often do you turn these over? By that I mean do you now have a house with no surfaces because of wabi kusa, or do you reuse plants and whatnot a redo them?

Roy, how often do you turn these over? By that I mean do you now have a house with no surfaces because of wabi kusa, or do you reuse plants and whatnot a redo them?

Hi Ali, I have a house full of them :D So far i have 17 this year :eek: Done 20 but a couple failed. Left one by the window the other day and forgot it Cooked W-K :arghh::banghead: Ho well live and learn :D

Hi Vinkenoog Thank you :)
Hi Johnbol, Thank you:)

The broken cup very original idea, an abandoned house area that comes to mind... :rolleyes:
Congratulations!:thumbup:

The broken cup very original idea, an abandoned house area that comes to mind... :rolleyes:
Congratulations!:thumbup:
Hi T.Tamas, Thank you :) The idea came from one i done in Feb in a broken bowl " The Triumph of nature" The idea came from dropping a W-K last year :(:D

A photo of the The Triumph of Nature ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1404654026][/DOUBLEPOST]058b_zpse2b19e40.jpg

You are getting quite a collection going now! They are all wonderful, I like the pinecone ones, very creative!

Back