• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

couple of trial shots on manual...

I think there ar far more possibilities, per image every f stop can be used, just at different shutterspeeds, and that is at just one iso.....:confused:

That's true but try shooting f/22 at 100/s in low light :D I'm talking about theoretical perfect exposure. Other images can work but are not considered perfect at time of capture. Sadly digital has spawned a billion altered images instead of perfect ones. photographers can be sloppy now as never before and the fudge it on the computer screen. I've been to 6 friends weddings where the tog shoots JPEG on full auto, with a kit lens, has no backup body, has even had to borrow my batteries, where my images as a guest have even ended up in the album :wideyed: [rant off]

Ali, as my old school film buddy says 'keep on playing with it' -btw he doesn't get innuendo :D[DOUBLEPOST=1405070548][/DOUBLEPOST]
Get the 1.8 50mm prime lens. Best thing you can get for your canon.

This is a quality piece of kit and well worth the monies.

Yeah the mk 1 spawned the name 'nifty fifty'

Oh I play an awfull lot (lol) and read a lot but theory and practice.... Ha I am off to south end of the lake district tomorrow so time for some landscape trials :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thankyou :) As do I but not holding out to much hope. It never has been on past visits :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Try not to use the lens at either end of its f/stop range unless it's a prime lens. Zooms are optimised across their range but can't be perfect.

A you tried aperture and time modes? The manual describes it better than I can but they are great steps toward fully manual

Back