• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to buy 90cm optiwhite and cabinet

Thanks, I've just posted in the tmc section on the forum, I'll check out who my nearest dealer is.[DOUBLEPOST=1404145602][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone know if Maidenhead Aquatics will get in tmc sig 90cm not drilled no sump?[DOUBLEPOST=1404145642][/DOUBLEPOST]Perhaps Charterhouse Aquatics, anyone?? o_O

Last edited:
So having asked at Maidenhead about the non drilled 90cm TMC sig. it sounds possible but could take months to come so for me at least, it's a no because I need a tank in about 4 weeks! Garrrrgh why is this so difficult?! A few people have suggested ND Aquatics, but I was wondering about their cabinets, I want ADA style and it sounds like they won't do that, any thoughts? Maidenhead Aquatics have suggested their Seashell Phoenix range but apparently they only do tanks with a lot of silicon which isn't ideal, again any thoughts? This whole experience of struggling to find a tank manufacturer is really getting to me, and I am meant to be setting this tank up in 4 weeks, 2 of which i'll be on holiday for! Why is it so difficult to find a decent tank in the style I want!!!!
:mad::arghh: Sorry rant over :( Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hmm a pretty barren website but what is there looks good, however I am in oxford so that is a LONG way away, delivery would be expensive. Do you have experience with them pepedopolous? They seem like a new company, so perhaps not all that reliable.[DOUBLEPOST=1405077675][/DOUBLEPOST]Has anyone bought a tank and cabinet from the ADC in London? They say they'll do small tanks as well as some of the monsters they make but I would guess they are very expensive because of the ADC's "experience with making tanks and that they are proven to produce tanks of the highest quality" blahblahblah or something like that (that's not a quote just a guess) any thoughts? I've emailed ND Aquatics and the ADC in London about tanks and cabinets so just waiting for replies.

Last edited:
I think ND will be your best bet if you dont want to spend on an ADA (lots of dollar!) then a cab from somewhere else.

It looks like aquariums ltd have started up again under a different name but others have had problems with long build times and deliveries in the past (including me) plus they went bust once already! (but have strangely opened again at the same address)

So where can I get a decent 90cm optiwhite and cabinet that is nice and reliable but not stupidly expensive round the £600-750 range is fine.
Hi,

Are you anywhere near a Maidenhead Aquatics? They do a range of aquariums by a company called Seashell (who also supply and fit all MA stores). They can supply in Optiwhite and a shed-load of other options. Sensibly priced.

JPC

Back