• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
I have no idea about right plant name, but as a wild guess: could it be penthorum sedoides?

Also, I like your corys, can you say their name?

Really nice vid Iain! It is easy to say a scape is nice and amazing but it is when you can see the effort in which someone puts into designing, planting etc which makes you appreciate their work to the fullest.

Well done!

Iain... This is an absolute belter of a scape, shown off to perfection by a fantastic video! This is my favourite scape by far - the choice of fish complement it brilliantly too... Really well done mate :thumbup:

Finally! :D

Great video Iain. Tank looks great!

For me I would speed up the hill planting (I know it is sped up already) as I found myself skipping this. Or (if possible) take some video from above and you can combine the footage for that bit. I realise it is a bit late to do this now. :)

I like that you have covered the plants on the wood with plastic and could be seen tying the moss on.

Overall though a good video!

Also, anyone have an idea what the plant around the base of the wood is???
judging by the growth rate its clearly a weed :thumbup:
Lovely vid Iain, next time i plant a tank you can come and do mine, you're super fast :D
Love the little corys too.
Look forward to plenty more photos and videos.
Cheerio,
Ady.

Did you fill your tank with RO water while you was planting it?
Sent via Tapatalk
yes, just gets the process started, filled from water butt once i finished planting.

Staurogyne porto velho maybe.
think it maybe but i thought it had finer leaves when high tech and not bright green....?

Porto Velho would be my guess as well ? Top video Iain, worth the wait very impressive scape :)
thanks tim, few bits im not to happy with at the moment but will change slowly. Added repens today also.

Iain... This is an absolute belter of a scape, shown off to perfection by a fantastic video! This is my favourite scape by far - the choice of fish complement it brilliantly too... Really well done mate :thumbup:
cheers gary, itching to get the praecox in :)

For me I would speed up the hill planting (I know it is sped up already) as I found myself skipping this. Or (if possible) take some video from above and you can combine the footage for that bit. I realise it is a bit late to do this now. :)
true, i did think this but couldnt figure out on imovies how to go faster :oops:
Overall though a good video!
thanks andy, learning with every tank and video :)

judging by the growth rate its clearly a weed :thumbup:
nah, just my skills mate lol will be interested to see how quick the repens goes, just gone in so next update will tell a story.
Have also upped the lighting duration and intensity today along with reduced surface agitation.... stems are fizzing away nicely.

Look forward to plenty more photos and videos.
me too mate, try not to leave it as long as asian dreams updates!

Haha saw that Andy, probably more to promote aqvainnova than for my scaping skills!!

Praecox in :) tank is madness!! Very twitchy about movement around the tank at the mo though.... iphone pic
uqedyzeh.jpg

Last edited:
Back