• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

online tank suppliers

James Flexton

ok so ive resiliconed the seals on my rio180. and am about to refill it and noticed ive been an idiot.

whilst using the razor blade sccraper to cut away the old silicone i thought what a great algae scraper it would make so gave the front glass the once over. (with a dry tank that wasnt exactly spotlessly clean).

ive scratched it somewhat.... well more like totally buggered it.

so looking at new tanks now. ideally i want an open top tank (100x40x40) no top collar like the juwels have and clear silicone.

and yes i know an ADA tank would be the perfect replacement but this is on a budget somewhat and cant spend a huge amount of money on it.
if i can get it to those dimensions it will fil on the old Juwel stand.

does anyone have any suggestions as to where to look for such a tank?

thanks all.[DOUBLEPOST=1406129614][/DOUBLEPOST]also forgot to mention i want overtank hanging lights (at least 4x54w tubes) any suggestions for options there also...

thanks

thanks so much guys, just called them and ordered replacement tank. they are building a new tank specific to the size i want (basiscally a rio180 replacement but a little shallower) so it will sit on my old rio180 stand.
optiwhite float glass front and sides and black painted background. braceless for £180.

Bargain.

I appreciate your help. journal to follow once i get the tank...

Back