• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

EMERGENCY: Eheim flow lever jammed

Well, it would have to happen during a major rescape, wouldn't it. So tank full of crap after stirring up the substrate. Doing lots of big water changes and running a koralia with an air stone underneath it.

Happily I still have a fluval g6 I bought off George Farmer a couple of years ago but never used. It will involve cutting out holes in shelves for it to fit in the cabinet (it is a built in cabinet in an alcove rather than an aquarium specific one) but I will try to get it up and running in the morning. Hopefully fish and shrimps will be alright until then. Got to say that I am so close to stripping this tank down and giving up on it though.[DOUBLEPOST=1407001896][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine did that once. And I snapped it. :doh:

Yep, did that the first time (see above) so not going to force it this time.

Phew

e3aryqeb.jpg

Also, the flow on this thing is phenomenal. I know it's clean (and there's nothing in the chemical filtration unit) but still. It's rated as a tiny bit faster than my eheim but appears to be running significantly faster than my eheim and Koralia 900 together. I've had to turn the latter off.

If I get time I will post photos of the rescape to the journal page.

Phew

e3aryqeb.jpg

Also, the flow on this thing is phenomenal. I know it's clean (and there's nothing in the chemical filtration unit) but still. It's rated as a tiny bit faster than my eheim but appears to be running significantly faster than my eheim and Koralia 900 together. I've had to turn the latter off.

If I get time I will post photos of the rescape to the journal page.

Nice one mate good to see you back on

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

I had the same thing happened to my Eheim Pro - I sent it back to Amazon.de

It was originally cheaper importing it from Germany and they were happy to repay the £70 postage cost!

Now I just stick to a mini Bio Power filter from Eheim - Wouldn't buy a Pro ever again.

Know your pain - Glad it's sorted!

Murray :)

Back