• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bga on cuba

Been growing Cuba dsm and flooded tank yesterday all looked well ,just noticed algae growing on my Cuba only a small portion but want to catch it ASAP...
I dose easicarbo daily and use ferropol weekly I have fe co2 waiting to go in just awaiting delivery of some tubing...should I clip out the algae or try to get my easicarbo on top off it? Thanx

BGA is correlated to low NO3 levels. Definitely remove the algae and improve NO3 dosing. It makes no sense to add CO2 daily and nutrients only weekly. Adding CO2 increases the nutrient uptake demand. Read the contents of the ferropol bottle. It may be only trace elements. If so then you'll need to source something with Nitrogen.

Cheers,

Thanx ceg says on ferropol no no3 or po4 newbie mistake I'll buy some ei salts then today and dose daily would that b better believe u can buy a ei starter kit ?

Back