• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

Hi All, I have started a new W-K :) I have glued a piece of DW to a stone then glued some cotton on to act as a wick for the water :D Then planted some moss and trip. Hoping the trip will look like ivy growing up an old dead tree :) Still thinking about the other planting??
Two pics one when it was started an the second one is about 4 week later

001_zps33b7628f.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1407768002][/DOUBLEPOST]101_zpsdc4b0548.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1407768721][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi All, I have restarted my first ever W-K:cool: It was started last year but after a few months i drop it amazingly the glass bowl did not break:eek: But the W-K took a right beating so gave up on it :(:( So though it was about time to restart it :) So far i have planted up with moss ;) We will see how this one comes along ;)
Two pics one of how it looked last year :) And one of it now

081_zpsef76bca4.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1407768777][/DOUBLEPOST]063_zps9f46ca93.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1407768826][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Edvet, Thank you :)

Last edited:
Hi All, Went for a walk with the Grandson over the forest. And i found a piece of rotting tree i liked the shape of:cool: A W-K came to mind:woot: So i brought it home and soak it for a day just to get rid of any bugs :D I will keep the planting simple Moss-- HC Cuba-- Anubias small -- Crypt pava I will plant it up tonight.Should be ready in a few weeks. A couple or photos .

106_zps1feadbb6.jpg

107_zpsbedff6e1.jpg

Back