• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Show Your Pets

Hey lindy.
She is a little too young. Only 6 weeks but isn't an intentional buy. She was rescued from a druggies house along with other pups as they were kept in shocking conditions and so I had one. :)

She's a little staff too and unfortunately for lucas he had the snip ha. He was really ill in January and during his op they took them away...he wasn't amused neither was I but no doubt he will still try.

Good man. She looks cute as hell.

Well she's really landed on her feet then, lucky pup. So many of these lovely wee dogs are bred by the scum of the earth for a quick few pounds and end up in rescue. All my dogs get the snip, I'd hate for one to accidently sire a litter.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I know from experience with our previous dogs that a neutered male and entire bitch can have all of the fun with none of the consequences - although our westie used to have phantom pregnancies sometimes!

Viv

PS She's adorable!! :)

y5evu9uj.jpg

Meet Smudge, the latest addition to the Wallace household.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its never normally that bad after two cancelled app and a month of waiting we took them both to pets at home and they were excellent lol
Oh dear, glad PAH got them sorted. I had a grooming business for many years and most groomers I know dread bichons coming through the door. My neighbours have 2 and they don't know it yet but their dog groomer is trying to pluck up the courage to tell them not to come back.

Oh dear, glad PAH got them sorted. I had a grooming business for many years and most groomers I know dread bichons coming through the door. My neighbours have 2 and they don't know it yet but their dog groomer is trying to pluck up the courage to tell them not to come back.
Yeah we had at least 3 that turned us down we take them every 6-8 weeks now its mad how quick it grows lol they are lovely dogs though with great personalities

Back