• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

IAPLC 2014 results - updated page 1

Iain Sutherland

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
Where has everyone come?

Update with UKAPS members so far....
Congratulations to everyone, great to see so many UKAPS results!

Trevor Pleco - 72
Pedro Rosa - 111
Aquadream - 129
Viktor Lantros - 222
Iain Sutherland - 251
Nuno M - 281
Stu Worrell - 282
Green Fever - 498
Mark Green - 523
TOO - 731
Gary Nelson - 1050
Ian Holdich - 1128
Alexander Belchenko - 1159
stu_ - 1263
Mats A - 1276
Ady34 - 1300 odd?
Gill - 2039

Asian dreams result arrived today :)
129 better than last year.

5yharevy.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all, will be great to see how the uk entrants come in. Seems every year the quality improves, need a very special tank to do top 100.

I don't think the results are released yet Gary, normally a week or so after the letters.

Looking forward to it George, beers are on ice.
And yes, you'll have to make do with the new one mate, Asian dreams is a fond memory.

Congratulation Iain :snaphappy::snaphappy::clap:
How about Stu W? :)

Mine comes in as 222. Had hoped a little better, but i was not that focused this year.

14263601552_619d0a0bf7_b.jpgMoss Forest - IAPLC 2014 - IAPLC rank 222 by viktorlantos, on Flickr

However our team did great. Balazs came in for 50, our other team member is 179.
So this is all great for Green Aqua team. Hungary did the most entry in EU 51 on total which is awesome with the small country in the back with strugling economy.

BUT! what is also awesome is our scaper's day event tanks what 3 teams did before from our community.
They came in for 122, 218, 315.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/viktorlantos/sets/72157641137666904/

So it's great for us. :)

ps: will share the rest later once it is available to show.

Wow Viktor what do the top 221 look like then ? Pic required for Asian Dreams please Iain.. congrats..!
Post is slow down to Africa.. could be a few days to go yet for some of us...

Evening all,

Congratulations to everyone who received their letters and good luck to everyone still to get theirs. I hope to be in the contest next year too.
Roughly translated, Iain, your letter says:

[International Aquatic Plant Layout Contest 2014] Results

Thank you for taking part in the International Aquatic Plant Layout Contest 2014. This year, we received entries from 64 countries and territories, with 2,320 layouts. After some tough judging, all the results are in and we are writing to tell you yours.

If you would like to put images of your entry on the internet, personal websites or in print publications, please wait until after the Nature Aquarium Party 2014 on October 26th, as per the terms of the contest. Please be aware that if you publish your photos before this date, you may be disqualified from the contest.

In November this year, we will publish the International Aquatic Plant Layout Contest collection, so please look out for it. Finally, we look forward to your participation in future Aquatic Plant Layout Contests.

Looking forward to seeing all the entries!

Ben

Cheers viktor, the competition must be really high, feel humbled to be anywhere near one of your tanks mate.

I'll get my entry image up tomorrow, I for warn the image isn't great.

Thanks Trevor, be sure to let us know once when snail mail makes it.

Back