• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Wild Betta Spec - Betta Channoides

Ah, I have grindle and micro worm on the go constantly for the gourami, mosquito larvae are 'in season' and when I get back from holiday the brine shrimp will get hatched. Also bought some stuff to 'gut load' the slightly older brine shrimp abd make them more nutritious.

You have got to try tropical springtails.
They will happily live on your floating plants for days, and it's great to watch the fish hunting for them for hours on end.

Sound interesting. ...don't they live on the surface rather than under? If on the plant how do the fish get them?

A picture of one of the fry. I've only just seen this guy, and he's a lot bigger than the other fry. He must be from an earlier brood. The other are to small to take a picture of, so I'm thinking they have only just been released. :)

You can see the older one just underneath the leaf in the centre of the picture.

agahyrez.jpg

I stumbled across this old journal and couldn't believe how time has passed. I still have the Male Channoides from this journal and he has produced many fry as have his offspring. I'm wondering how long they live as I've had him 2 yrs and he must have been at least 6 months old when Lee got him?

Back