• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Back again. :)

TDI-line

Hi guys,

back again, and it's been a while.

Just ordered a ND Aquatics tank, so can now start getting ideas for lights and CO2, and anything new including fish, plants, ferts, etc.

Thanks,

Dan.

Hello Dan.:)

Hi Paulo, hope your well.

New project is quite a bit smaller, than the last one, will be 3' x 2' x 2', instead of 7' x 2' x 2', so just under 300 litres, instead of 720 litres. But will be in the living room, so i can see it all the time. Will also be my first Opt-white, so not sure what to expect or how to take care of the glass, without scratching it.

Will look like this, but probably about half the size. Will have a flat top.

1379225_489728581125441_2113702470_n.jpg

I haven't choosen lighting yet, LED's seem good, but expensive so just reading and looking at options.

Dan the blyxa man :), often read through your journals admiring your blyxa growing skills, look forward to journal, welcome back.

Hi Tim, yep, can't wait to get more Blyxa, may import some different varieties also.

As for skill, well, there was none, constant CO, no water changes and it just grew like a weed. lol

Back