• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquarium Ideas

joshua.smith

Hi, im new to this forum

Ive been keeping fish for 2 years now and ive now decided to start up a planted aquarium

Im look for a tank between 55-75 litres

Anyone got any ideas on tank which will be good for a planted tank

Dennerle scapers tank. ?
Do you want open top or an enclosed hood/ lid ?

I'm easy when it comes to lids, have both before :)

ceg I'm looking for something with a really nice finish and good viewing angles not just a tank

Hi Joshua, I can recommend the TMC Signature tanks. They are rimless however, but are very reasonably priced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the scapers tank I'm not keen on the external filter, I was after using a internal filter due to space

tmc is very expensive just for the tank, im really liking the curved edges on the scapers tank, but with the scapers tank everything is good apart from the filter, the light is good, the substrate that comes with it is good just the fact that its a external

Better get an aquarium with lid, I had serveal siamese alage eaters and amaon shrimps jumping out and died when trying different Co2 and dosing. they are jumpers when coming to water parameter changes.

yeah im going to go for a lid, just need to find out if aquaristic.net is safe site to use

Back