• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hello from southampton

gareth

Seedling
hello everybody just like to welcome myself.

my name is gareth and have been keeping for for just over a year to varying succes. i currenly have 3 tanks on the go i have 1 180 litre juwel planted tank, and i also keep marine fish i have 1 2x2x2 tank and in the process of shutting down my 8ft pride and joy as we are moving house soon,
my plan is when i setup the 8ft again i want to do it as a planted tank and a massive aquascape love the look of real plants.

i will post some pictures when i work out how.

Check out sanj's beast of a tank for inspiration .

Hi! 12'x2'x2'! That's huge! I had a 6'. Reef set up for 2 years. Was a lot of fun and so beautiful. Marine fish are so strong and colourful.

Hi its not a 12x2x2 it's a 2x2x2 and I also have an 8x2x2. I do love marine fish so many vibrant colours and so much life with all the different corals and critters. But I do miss my big fresh water tanks.

Is that the aquareef 275? I nearly got me one of those but went with then large Aquaoak as its slightly smaller.

no its a custom made tank with sump. i did look at them heard good reviews about them.

Hi, also in Southampton.

New here as well, but welcome.

Back