• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

"Fairytale" the death and the birth of " Fairytale"2

Thanks for the reply...yes
Hi Nikolas, Wow you have got itchy fingers Rescape rescape :D
Love both your Scapes:thumbup: Great Scapes. Lush healthy plants :rolleyes: Fab Wabi-Kusa Hows it doing ??
The problem is so many ideas but not enough tanks...LOL so the only way is to develop each skape quickly and move forward to the next one
WK are still running but I left them outside the house in the garden over the summer.........no matter was covered the direct sun light was not the best solution ....anyway will put them back in under artificial light again and will post some pics

Hi, decided to share couple of shots of my tanks. The jungle is pushing through ;) There will be BIG trim or re skape mini- L soon.:) I proved myself that plants do not require thick layer of soil, but enough to hold them down. You need heavy dosing as well. My next project is this.
desc_367482079_00.jpg

I want more natural environment for my fish, will create sun/ moon cycle. And will reduce plant growth rate as well:). I added couple of pumpkin sakuras in the cube, which is no more iwagumi:rolleyes: May be this tank will be Shrimpery only, or will add some fish when the colony has established.
IMG_2802.JPG

IMG_2803.JPG
IMG_2822.JPG
IMG_2824.JPG
IMG_2827.JPG
IMG_2829.JPG
IMG_2833.JPG

Thanks for watching:)

Hi, it is been a while since my last activity. Mostly was reading on other forum members posts, but hey here is a tiny update on my recent tanks. Some changes on the mini-L has a new skape very inspired from Stu Worrall`s dragon stone skapes. The Idea is "Waste Land" look like skape. May be a secret place to hide from the world:)Will see how will turn up this one. Now it is just algae mess!!!
IMG_4519.JPG

IMG_4521.JPG

IMG_4541.JPG

IMG_4537.JPG

The cube has changed from iwagumi to dutch-ish when I put the new light. I had time controllers from e -bay on both tanks, and I am very happy with just for £26.99, esy to adjust, you have friendly software dont require C++ skills:bookworm:
I will recomend it. I control 5 channels on mini-L and 4 on The Cube, to simulate sunrise/set and moon phase. Can not do Storm effect though, may be need diferent soft/firm ware. Any suggestions?
I cant get rid of some black fluffy thing mostly on the wood. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. I have tried: manual removal(grows back), H2O2(ruined my moss and the Buceps dont like it as well, Easy Carbo direct dosing( Buceps dont like it), the thing is in the tank since the very beginning, looks like part of the skape now:D:mad: Amanos/ Ottos dont eat it. :nailbiting:
IMG_4525.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

Looks great, both tanks.

About black fluffy stuff: had similar thing in pet shop tank layout 2. Removed manually every week, over the time it became less noticeable.

The problem is so many ideas but not enough tanks

Too true. That's why I want to get a job managing an aquarium store! I'm working on it, seriously :)

Wow Clone, you have a great knack for scaping. Working with rock+wood is tricky, but you make it look easy.

Thanks guys. I have decided to remove the wood, looks too big for the skape and hides the beauty of the Ohko stone. This is what happened:)
IMG_4610.JPG

So now it mostly Iwagumi skape. Needs to grow and some tweaks on the plants, but that is the layout I have wanted. What do you think?:thumbdown: or:thumbup:
Thanks

Back