• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Original UP New Inline CO2 Atomizer Diffuser System Available now on CO2Art!

mines been on the filter outlet for 6months and i haven't cleaned it or the filter yet but i am blessed with soft tap water (TDS 70ppm) and have very little fauna.
Just swop it over when you start getting problems, every month is a good place to start more if doesn't clog up.

Can't wait for these ss atomisers to arrive. I've got a design in mind and it could easily be modified to suit bigger filters.
I think its time i ordered a spare ceramic and go for a play on a lathe

Reactions: tim
Already ordered my spare ceramic. I use RO water and have lots of shrimp at the moment. So I guess I can leave it a while ;) can I use domestos (original u scented version) to clean it?

Whatbdoesnthe SS stand for on the new ones to come from co2?

Hi all,

After reading this thread I decided to buy a new ceramic for my atomiser (as I'd noticed the bubbles had got bigger and thought it could probably do with a clean). I followed all of the advice and this morning was saddened to see that less CO2 seemed to be around the tank - I was hoping for an improvement after cleaning!

I was careful not to over tighten anything.....but alas, I fear I may have cracked it.

At work so haven't been able to monitor PH today and left lights on....and away this weekend....but I will have to try and investigate further next week.

CO2 has been nothing but hard work and a pain for 2 years! Still no real success :( everytime I think I get 1step further forward I tend up taking 2 back! :mad:

Hello,

As Alje advised, please take care when changing ceramics (link to replacement below) as we found that material used in housing may crack if to high force used.

Good news, we are working on our own SS atomisers / reactors, where you will be able to use UP ceramics.

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections...ramic-tube-for-up-latest-inline-co2-atomizers

Hi Karol

Today when i was cleaning my hoses, i saw my diffusor with some cracks on the housing.
It was never clean yet, it have just about 2 months, so never open it yet... Just receive it and mount it on the hose...
Now i see that is because of that, that my bubble counter is working badly, it have some leak on that cracks...

i sent you a email about this...

Best regards,

Luis Batista

btw, i have another one, that is working for the same time, both bought on the same time, and have no cracks. I already saw that...

Because i putted mu regulator on max and it do just until 1.8barr... I have a 5kg co2 bottle full. It was not suppost to do more?

Because i putted mu regulator on max and it do just until 1.8barr... I have a 5kg co2 bottle full. It was not suppost to do more?

it´s the regulator that only reach 1.8 BAR. you could use a pub 25 kg co2 bottle and with the same regulator, you still have the same 1.8BAR.
In my case, both my diffusors work as low as 1.5BAR. The only difference to the recommended 2.5 Bar is that, for exemple, when the C02 starts in the morning, it will take more time to pressurize the tubing and to see the bubbles inside the aquarium...

Luis batista, tuga? :) it makes sence!
Português, not tuga
This is a magnificent diffusor.
Have tryed several pólen glass diffusors and none of them reaches this in therms of diffuson capability...
Also is less hardware inside the tank...
It have some factory flaws like the co2 nipple but this is all known issues and with CO2art you can be relaxed...
Karol wont let you down...

Sent from my Nokia 3310!!!

Português, not tuga
This is a magnificent diffusor.
Have tryed several pólen glass diffusors and none of them reaches this in therms of diffuson capability...
Also is less hardware inside the tank...
It have some factory flaws like the co2 nipple but this is all known issues and with CO2art you can be relaxed...
Karol wont let you down...

Sent from my Nokia 3310!!!
Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Also we are glad that we could resolve your issue with the UP atomizer.
If you have any further questions or need advice please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
Miroslav Svec

CO2Art Ltd
www : www.co2art.co.uk
Phone : +44 8455 444 988
Email : support@co2art.co.uk

We would love to hear from you

Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Also we are glad that we could resolve your issue with the UP atomizer.
If you have any further questions or need advice please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
Miroslav Svec

CO2Art Ltd
www : www.co2art.co.uk
Phone : +44 8455 444 988
Email : support@co2art.co.uk

We would love to hear from you

Hello C02art

Received today the two new body replacements for the atomizer.
Always a excellent customer support...

Once again, many thanks for that...

Best regards,

Luis Batista

Hello All,

I have good news! After long discussions with UP finally today I received two samples of new body from UP. New body is build from much stronger material.
I'm looking for two beta testers who had issues with this atomizer so we can compare if new body is stronger or not.

Once we know where we are with this body, I'll be able to order whole lot and replace all faulty bodies you had.

Send me PM with your details please.

Thank you!

Back