• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryan's Twin Aquanano (featured in PFK magazine)

Hello guy

another long update. work been crazy and haven't had much time to do any fish tank stuff. still doing water change and other bits and bob that need to be done. I been taking picture when ever I fell like and so far so good.

Nothing much as change just added a few more plants like Ranalisma mini and Ammania bonsai. java fern has grown more bushy
wv1g6d.jpg

b6v9di.jpg

1191mh5.jpg

qoued3.jpg

This picture here I took the star grass and a unknown background plant out. look so much better and tidy
spivbm.jpg

b90l4.jpg

Blue and red crown tail betta fish. amazing colour
2wezypi.jpg

zipxmb.jpg

bj718i.jpg

2v3j02w.jpg

Shrimp time
vshvtu.jpg

23mqa8j.jpg

2ly0o6w.jpg

rhpco8.jpg

I see baby eyes
13zmo41.jpg

28inmtk.jpg

This shrimp is proper holding on lol
aouy9v.jpg

Smiley face
1zckf9w.jpg

2j0mmte.jpg

1e56o5.jpg

mmeooj.jpg

2d8otjm.jpg

10f7142.jpg

Testing out what it would look like if I place my phone on top using the led light
9rmu0j.jpg

Had a piece of wood covered in bio foam shrimp went mad for it. amazing to watch
bfkts.jpg

vngs5g.jpg

That it for now. thanks for looking will keep up loading pictures.

cheers
ryan

Looking good Ryan
You don't fancy a trip to Yorkshire to help me scape the clown tank when i eventually move it from the ex's house
dude I would love to. me and my mate vaz who work for co2art (lucky guy) we going to rescape his roi 125 hopefully some time this month

Last edited:
Ye its looking very good. Its growing fairly slow in my high tech.
Pass my regards to Karol and ask when were going to see some journals for his product testing tanks ;)
He doesn't want a northern sales rep to help break into the lfs does he? I hate my job and would love to do something aquatic related
Sorry for the:spam:

Pass my regards to Karol and ask when were going to see some journals for his product testing tanks ;)
He doesn't want a northern sales rep to help break into the lfs does he? I hate my job and would love to do something aquatic related
yes sure I tell vaz to ask karol. hopefully I will be part of the team soon testing out new products

its worth email him mate

Has your betta changed colour? My red white and blue is now all blue body with red and blue fins. One girl went from being mostly white to being mostly blue then back to mostly white again!

Back