• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New Here =D

Andrew Breeding

Seedling
Well to start off I'll tell you a little bit about my fish/tanks, past tanks and what I plan to do in the future.

I started my fishkeeping adventure in Australia with a 12g long freshwatter semi-planted tank at the age of 10.
Two years later my dad gave me his old 20g tank which was a well planted tank, I had the 20g till I was 14 and sold both when my dad got a job in England.
After that I didn't have a tank for two years untill 6 months ago when my dad came home with a Fluval Roma 90.
I love the tank and just took it down due to moving it to the other side of the room and will be putting it back up this weekend with a whole new layout.
I dream of having a ADA tank when I get out on my own- but who wouldn't :p

And me... well where to start
I'm tall, very tall *grins* I love fish, snakes, frogs and the outdoors. I'm a very friendly person and love competitive sports. I don't really have a home country but I support Australia in cricket, England in Football(Soccer), Fiji/Australia in Rugby, New England and Denver in the American Football. I play American football and Rugby at the moment. Oh yea I'm 16 hehe and American, I have never lived there a day of my life though.

Andy :D

Hi Andy,

I used to visit Harrogate quite a lot when I lived in N. Yorkshire. Very nice little town if I recall correctly.

Such a shame that you picked a bunch of losers when it comes to international rugby. :lol:

Dave.

Hi Andy and welcome. what are your plans with the new tank then? i like hearing about new projects.

Dave Spencer said:
Such a shame that you picked a bunch of losers when it comes to international rugby. :lol:
Hehe sometimes I think that to :wideyed:
jimbooo said:
what are your plans with the new tank then?
I'm going to make a Journal about what I'm thinking of doing tomorrow or friday on the fourm, I'm going to use EC, up the wattage and possibily try my luck with HC or Ricca.

Andy

sounds good i look forward to the journal.

Back