• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Drop Checker Fluid Turning Clear??

REDSTEVEO

Hi All,

Can I just ask, is it it just me or has anyone else experienced the liquid in the CO2 Drop checkers turning into clear see through liquid?

I have two drop checkers, one in each corner of the tank. I have changed the fluid about three or four times in the last few days because it has gone completely clear. I have been using the JBL Reagent at three drops and mixing it with 4DKH water, then changed to the CO2 Art premixed solution and the same thing happened.:banghead:

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Steve.

Hi All,

Can I just ask, is it it just me or has anyone else experienced the liquid in the CO2 Drop checkers turning into clear see through liquid?

I have two drop checkers, one in each corner of the tank. I have changed the fluid about three or four times in the last few days because it has gone completely clear. I have been using the JBL Reagent at three drops and mixing it with 4DKH water, then changed to the CO2 Art premixed solution and the same thing happened.:banghead:

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Steve.

Hi Steve,

I had the same problem with JBL drop checker solution. Turned clear after like two days. I though first I had to turn it somehow while putting to tank but no.

I change company make and all if fine now. DO not want to say the JBL solution is bad it just could be ODD if there is something like that with Bromo blue

Back