• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Chihiro Professional and TMC Aquaray Controller

I seriously doubt it. Although some third-party aquarium computers (GHL Profilux) can control Aquarays, I haven't heard of Aquaray controllers being used to control other LED brands. Also, there's nothing in the link about the Chihiro having any port for a controller to connect to.

P

Hi Jaap,

I have no clue about the controller. But I've you haven't ordered the light yet you could also order it from here: http://www.natureaquadesign.com/fr/eclairage/242-rampe-led-aquasky-chihiros.html

It's where I got mine. Shipping took about 3 days because they as based in France (I had it shipped to the Netherlands). I don't know about import taxes etc. in your country, but it saved me about 40 euro's and 3 weeks shipping time! :)

That site you listed has about 40 dollar shipping costs and with taxes I would have had to pay about 140 euro's in total versus 104 from that company in France. Hope this helps you out! :)

Back