• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Cylinders with next day delivery - UK only

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello All,

Good news, we sealed good deal with currier and we will be able to offer next day delivery on CO2 cylinders.

Before we start selling this service we would like to find out if you would accept £7.99 (if you will spend over £100 with us, delivery will be free of charge) for next day delivery ?

Cylinder prices will be :

1.5kg CO2 cylinder
  • refundable deposit - £25 (on next delivery we will exchange your cylinder and you will pay only for CO2 - £19.99)
  • 1.5kg of CO2 - £19.99
3.15kg CO2 cylinder
  • refundable deposit - £55 (on next delivery we will exchange your cylinder and you will pay only for CO2 - £24.99)
  • 3.15kg of CO2 - £24.99

Looking forward to hear from you.

Looks good, any idea when they will be available ? i cannot see them on your site (might just be missing them though)

Hello,

I'm really sorry, but delivery company changed mind and we are again back in starting point. Sorry!

Very soon we will have option to pick it up from our Warehouse in Milton Keynes.

I'll let you know as soon as we have such option.

that's a shame, i was thinking of setting up a co2 system but i cannot find anyone round my area that will refill them (unless i use a JBL canister from the shop and effectively rent them and its £25 per fill up for a 500g bottle).

Is it possible to buy a complete set in your store ? from cylinder to diffuser

Is it possible to buy a complete set in your store ? from cylinder to diffuser

Hello,

Firstly thank you for your interest in our products.

I am not sure if I understand your question but if you asking if we sell a complete sets with standard cylinder? If so unfortunately we do not yet.

However you can buy any of our complete sets

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections/complete-co2-systems

and add the cylinder to it:

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections...ucts/up-1kg-co2-cylinder-for-planted-aquarium

Please note that the cylinder will be empty due to the safety reasons during transport.

In terms of capacity, what volume in terms of liters does it have? And how long doest it last? 3months? Sorry for double post, im using my mobile dont know how to edit post

any higher capacity for the tank ?

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not supply any bigger cylinders at the moment.

In terms of capacity, what volume in terms of liters does it have? And how long doest it last? 3months? Sorry for double post, im using my mobile dont know how to edit post

Regarding you question it should be 1 litre of CO2 = 1.0151kg.

Also is very hard to say how long the cylinder will last for you as it's depends on how many bubbles per second you will use. However it should hold for you at least a moth.

Back