• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

From this to this

Frenchi

Hi
The rocks I stumbled across yesterday have made me a happy man.. I just wish my photo skills could show you how it really looks.. I'm over the moon to be honest ..
From this mess
f09a2b09156f7b558967a2f1835b45c6.jpg

To this
70feda0bb8ef8eecbc70cf53d5bb37a9.jpg
6379e18433b9221680038281a14a9e90.jpg

Just by adding these
4b864a71ba4fdda2eceb51aa7064a9c1.jpg

I just need to add some plant to the rear of the tank emerging from the right on the slope .. Grass maybe? Or any idea would be welcomed..

Cheers

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice, really makes the tank look more sophisticated. What shop did you find the rock in and for how much?
Thank you .. I does look better in person .. I wish I was a photographer now lol.. Anyway I found them in bawtry aquatics South Yorkshire.. They cost me £13.50 :) bargain 6kg

Your realy getting into this and yes it's an improvement, nice stones too.

Your realy getting into this and yes it's an improvement, nice stones too.
I just keep seeing all these masterpieces, my hat goes off to these guys who achieves them because they are not easy at all .. I wish I could come close to there masterpieces but to be fair, I am happy with this :)
I have to own a tank that I look at and really like it lol .. I won't stop until I do ..
It would not be possible for me without places like this!

Yes I must agree :) .. And google images for inspiration:)
Thank you

Hi Mick,

To start, fantastic transformation, looks impressive. The space really opens up the design, nice work :) You wouldn't know what those rocks are called would you? where did you source these?

Hi Mick,

To start, fantastic transformation, looks impressive. The space really opens up the design, nice work :) You wouldn't know what those rocks are called would you? where did you source these?
Thank you .. I'm not 100% what they are but a got them from bawtry aquatics South Yorkshire:)

Yep, looks a lot better. Well done mate :thumbup:

Did you notice if they had any slate in?

Edit: If I'm being critical after another look, that stone on the left is distracting me :angelic:

That could fit into the gap on the right and then the space left over just carpeted like the rest of the left hand side.

Last edited:
I'm sure they did .. They had quite a good selection of gear really.. It's the first time I've been ..

It's not too far from me really, it's where I buy my tube and bends etc

Depending on where you lived, I was going to mention having a trip to wharf aquatics, junction 28 of the M1 if you haven't been already. A lot better than Bawtry IMO especially for fish. Lots of rare, rays, oddballs and the like. Stunning bogwood too :D

It's not too far from me really, it's where I buy my tube and bends etc

Depending on where you lived, I was going to mention having a trip to wharf aquatics, junction 28 of the M1 if you haven't been already. A lot better than Bawtry IMO especially for fish. Lots of rare, rays, oddballs and the like. Stunning bogwood too :D
Yeah been there great place bought my last set up from them .. They did me a good deal :) it's just a trek for me 1hr 20mins

Back