• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dwarf Puffer Paradise Nano...

I cleaned through my flickr account... What a pillack... :( everything is lost... I knew i had a reason for using image shack! I guess every photo from every thread i Have ever posted has gone! Jesus!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
i also did this in my Dragons Crypt journal......i was more than a little frustrated too :rage:

its so much work to go through everything I have ever done correcting all the mistakes... The best thing for me to do is re-do the journals with photos at the end. Such a head ache it has put me off big time :( oh well lol

Hello everyone,

I thought I would just drop in and say hi to all that have contributed to my threads. I'm sad to see all my pics are gone so I apologies if now these threads are not much use for people to see! I cannot seem to find any pics that I can even update these with so that is a shame, i think I had removed my flickr account without thinking in advance..

I have had a fair few months out of the planted tank world as you may know, but can finally say I am looking to set up my next tank soon! which I am very excited to say!

Thanks guys, look forward to speaking soon :)

Back