• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

3 Nano 'heterogeneous' Triptych - The end.

Hey mate change looks good, re peacock moss just trim the brown moss off mate that should encourage new growth, looking forward to the next leg of the tryptych journey :)
Cheers Tim. Even thinking experimenting with a couple of dwarf puffers in the jungle tanks? Would u think that would be enough pace?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I would think two in each would be fine buddy, you could start with one in each then pair them up when you can tell the sex try and breed them
Sweet, ill do just that :)

Reactions: tim
Thanks for following this journal guys, I have ultimately learnt an awful lot regarding the hobby and have had some great experiments pay off, also had some experiments crumble into a problem pie but lets not discuss that :lol:

As for the journal, it has come to an end. My triptych has been stripped and I made a lot of money from it so im happy. I have kept one of the tanks and transformed it into a dwarf puffer tank. I hope to continue my journal here: Dwarf Puffer Paradise Nano... | UK Aquatic Plant Society

Thanks again guys :)

Hello everyone,

I thought I would just drop in and say hi to all that have contributed to my threads. I'm sad to see all my pics are gone so I apologies if now these threads are not much use for people to see! I cannot seem to find any pics that I can even update these with so that is a shame, i think I had removed my flickr account without thinking in advance..

I have had a fair few months out of the planted tank world as you may know, but can finally say I am looking to set up my next tank soon! which I am very excited to say!

Thanks guys, look forward to speaking soon :)

Back