• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
enjoy giving oppinions as other people do with me as makes you see things from different perspectives ,and you and plentyof others help me so much so you are very welcome and keep up the good work

Dean

It looks good, has plenty of room for the kit and top workmanship to boot, i think that cabinet is dreaming of palettes of green above too:thumbup:

Pete.

How is this one looking now Nath?

Dunno Richard, I'll ask the lads at the Rubbish Tip When I'm next down :lol:

No, I've actually got a funny story about this, and will soon be reunited with the cabinet. Which will be ideal for a 60P tank. The optiwhite from TGM was of poor build quality, and the glass was not level on top, so I wasn't entirely happy with it.

We will see.
Cheers,
N

Hey man, hope your well fella. This isn't still about is it?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jack,
It's been a while!
No this tanks long gone but I've got the caninet back and am currently in the process of re-topping it. The timber I used last time was not kiln dried and I was expecting it to move somewhat.
I've purchased, flattened and thicknessed the new oak, so should be back together soon.
I'm also really considering getting rid of my mini M and getting a 60F to sit on this.

Cheers,
N

Selling the mini m? Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'll be watching the for sale area closely haha. The 60f is a good size, get a few more textures in there and have bit more fun with fish choice.

Back