• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Do I have a problem?

Wisey

If I am already planning my second planted tank and I have not even bought all the stuff and set up my first planted tank, is this a sign that I have a problem? Do I need to attend planted tanks anonymous?

After struggling for so many years trying to grow plants sans algae,all of my tanks now have plant's that I can sell or trade for store credit.
Seems now that anything that will hold water ,is fair game for my obsession with the water weeds.
The one lone A rivulatus however ,was not amused with the introduction of weeds to his tank and regularly expresses his displeasure by uprooting.rearranging,the tank to his liking.
I must be careful though not to get so many tanks going that the care becomes too much like a job.
Been there.

My original plan was a small low tech cube for a Betta, somehow that turned in to a TMC Signature 60x45x45 with a Eheim Pro3E 600T filter, TMC LED Tile and it's going to be fully high tech with pressurised CO2. I still find myself wanting the low tech cube for a Betta, so although the high tech is still a work in progress and I still have to buy the CO2 system and a substrate and get the tank planted, I'm already planning my Betta cube! I'm sure I will be able to find a space on the kitchen worktop for a 30cm cube, or maybe that can go in the office\spare bedroom!

I'll probably have to stop at 2 for now until I get a bigger place to live! But never say never :)

Yes you have contracted a terrible costly and contagious condition. I'm am slowly weaning myself off larger tanks. Trouble is one tank leads to another. At least you are not in dennerele.

Back