• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

lily pipes

Gus

Hi every one can u get Lily pipes big enough for fx6 filter hose???
if yes where from
I'm setting up 230 liter tank
thanks

Ok so what filter I can use for 230 l tank with Lily pipes
thanks

Ok ada is out of price range I'm looking for something betaween £250-£350
I know that I need at least 2000 lph and I still want Lily pipes
thanks

Lilly pipes are over rated IMO. They look nice but they don't get flow around the tank efficiently if you have lots of hardscape. Get your tank established first, then switch to lillys once everything has grown in.

Lilly pipes are over rated IMO. They look nice but they don't get flow around the tank efficiently if you have lots of hardscape. Get your tank established first, then switch to lillys once everything has grown in.

I thought that when I first tried them but they spread the flow very well and I think they do a great job.

Don't meter what I'll give them a go thanks

It realy depends on what kind of Lily you choose.
Take a good care on your choice before buy. Go to ADA page and look for specs. Some Outflow point down the water, others to the front etc.

One big important thing: Your best choice of INFLOW should be the "V" category. In your case as you mentioned 17 mm i would buy
ADA - New Lily Pipe V - Inflow V7 - 17 mm.
If not you really gonna have issues with the filter flow. The less intake space (those little slots) the less outflow.

Big Hug

Back