• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

From India!

X3NiTH

Just thought I should let you know that that my CO2 cylinders and Banana plants arrived today, sort of.

Orders S3719 + S3728 (ordered separately, delivered together, thanks!)

I'm waiting and nothing arrives at the expected time, I check the time slot again and it's passed, but I see that it's been delivered and signed for already, not by me though! I'm in the process of quizing my neighbours to see if they signed for the package, nope! I can hear my phone ringing in the house, its a number I don't recognise, I answer it expecting it to be India, and surprise surprise it is! Quite unbelievably though it's the name of the caller and not a country this time, ringing me to say they signed for my package and they live up the street (no 270, out by 27 addresses) and that they can drop the package round. 15 minutes later my doorbell rings and its India with my package.

Very grateful to India (total stranger to me) for taking the time to do this.

:)

Hello,

to be honest I was a bit worried when I was reading your post but I am really happy to hear that you receive your parcel at the end.

However this should not happened and no one should sign the parcel for you. Especially if that is not a neighbour.

I am really sorry for the trouble.

What courier company was it?

Hello Andy,

Regarding your question it was TNT courier express delivery.

We never had any problems or cases like the above with this company before.

Just glad that the parcel did not get lost.

I'm glad it arrived also!

Interlink Express

That's what it says on the label.

:)

Hello,

yes you are correct I misunderstood the title. I was thinking you are from India but I did check your order and realise that you are from UK.

This is second case with Interlink and we will investigate what actually happened and why they left the parcel where they should not.

Back