• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TDS tester

mantis147

Hello,
Im interested in getting a tds meter/tester can anyone recommend one? Ive seen plenty of cheap ones on ebay not sure if these are any good as not measured Tds before?
Thanks.

The HM brand is good imo. Not too expensive, not too cheap.

I have a HM pen and a HM two-way inline meter on my rodi unit. Both have worked really well for the past two years.

Think i will get a HM one ordered then, sometimes its worth paying a bit more! Cheers

Nice Find, thanks!

I have exactly the same meter but branded D-D, it's only half working though, crapped out after a month or two, can't read the readout unless I tilt at an extreme angle and shine a light on the LCD, I would take it apart to fix it but now I don't have to as I've now bought another at a price I can forget about (hopefully they're not empty boxes).

:)

That 3£ one is the one I've got and use, I know a few window cleaners using that one too. Think I paid 7 or 8 for mine as I didn't want to wait for it from China.

Back