• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ohko Ocean, now 'Peaks'

Really well done, this it'll be amazing once grown in and you can allow the hc to climb over some of the smaller shards or keep on top of it, either way, it'll grow in really nice,

Just stumbled on this from your signature, amazing rockscape! you have probably mentioned earlier in the thread but what type of rock is this?

Thanks mantis147! The rock is ohko (or dragon stone)

@RynoParsons, I'll post a new pic on the weekend.

The frosted film I ordered arrived all creased and looking terrible. So I've re-ordered some.

Fish are in now (neon tetras). 3 lots of 7 went in over a week (last week). Added 4 ottos too. I lowered the co2 to accommodate the fish and now there's a green tinge on some of the rocks. So since this week I've just been running with 2 tubes.

Quick update.

GSA is still an issue. I'm running just 2 tubes for 6hrs. And I've dosed a little P (the light blue ada stuff has P doesn't it?). My next plan of attack is to clean the filter, all the hoses are very dirty so I guess the inside of the filter is too.

Here's a quick candid pic. This is the angle I see it in the living room.

bttt_zps4534cf74.png

Last edited:
Or a small surfer

From Alex - Internet names may vary. Comment not fit for human consumption. Contains small parts.

I just dose lots of seachem excel it works wonders. Can also use a syringe and squirt it on the algae

Other thin is using a spray bottel with diluted peroxide and squirt ot on the problem areas

Back