• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Facebook groups/ buy/sell/swap

Frenchi

Hi admins
I am setting up a group on Facebook for people to swap there offcuts/waste plants etc ..
I will also be asking businesses like APF , aquaessentials, co2 art etc to post on there too..
It's all a bit new to me but I'm giving it a try.
Am I allowed to post a link to the page here please..
Please delete if this is not allowed

Thanks

Mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just though I'd give it a try .. Could do with some knowledgable people on board really who knows there plants ..

Mate, it's a great idea, I don't do face ache either but I like the fact you are thinking about your fellow hobbyist by trying to keep the plant cost of the hobby down.

There's a good bunch of people on here who I imagine a lot will follow. You only have to look at the amount of likes ukaps gets.:) I'm looking for a plant at the moment I have no idea what it was, I can only describe it as a brittle micro moss corral type plant, mine died and I'd like some more one day it was very green like riccia.

Mate, it's a great idea, I don't do face ache either but I like the fact you are thinking about your fellow hobbyist by trying to keep the plant cost of the hobby down.

There's a good bunch of people on here who I imagine a lot will follow. You only have to look at the amount of likes ukaps gets.:) I'm looking for a plant at the moment I have no idea what it was, I can only describe it as a brittle micro moss corral type plant, mine died and I'd like some more one day it was very green like riccia.

Riccardia chamedryfolia :)

Riccardia chamedryfolia :) thankyou mate. I found out what it was. It was mini pelia. To be fair from my description it could have been anything.:D

Don't know what happened there but from the yellow smiling face is what I said.:D ^^^^^

Back