• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Steve's ADA 120P - Emerald Isles

Great start mate, should grow in lovely, keep the updates coming.

Thanks very much, will do :).

Hi ADA, Wonderful progress :thumbup:

Your new avatar Is quiet Menacing :lol:

Thanks mate, it's getting there slowly, prob is trimming the stems at the mo means you can't see them very well but it's getting there. :)

Fantastic looking tank. Well done so far. That avatar of yours looks familiar!!!!

Thanks :) yeah my buddy's call me Heisenberg as I shave my head and have a beard lol.

Very cool tank Looking froward to how it looks in a few more weeks/months time ! How did you find the Red Sea Flora Base to work with? I'm flip flopping between flora base and ADA!

Very cool tank Looking froward to how it looks in a few more weeks/months time ! How did you find the Red Sea Flora Base to work with? I'm flip flopping between flora base and ADA!

Florabase is awesome, not Red Sea tho, mines Colombo Florabase, yeah it's great stuff, I've used it before and reused it a few times after too. :)

Thanks, will have to get the pro camera out soon, sick of using my iPhone lol.
Will look forward to seeing some photos from the pro camera. The photos from your iPhone are pretty good though, looking forward to your next update.
Jim

Pics as promised, excuse the crappy inlet some Lily pipes I bought from a member were cracked so had to order a new one from my lfs. Also the random rocks are just to ensure no float aways. :)

16426811900_c5bbdd9038_z.jpgEmerald Isle by -hayleyyoung1984-

15991651874_a9ea413877_z.jpgEmerald Isle by -hayleyyoung1984-

16428028489_1ff023558c_z.jpgEmerald Isle by -hayleyyoung1984-

16426818020_2d50e49084_z.jpgEmerald Isle by -hayleyyoung1984-

15994077433_c938892a31_z.jpgEmerald Isle by -hayleyyoung1984-

very nice layout you really did a good work with this tank:clap::clap::clap:, but in the above pic your tank level does seem straight coz your water level is high in left and low in right side, it doesn't create any issue?

very nice layout you really did a good work with this tank:clap::clap::clap:, but in the above pic your tank level does seem straight coz your water level is high in left and low in right side, it doesn't create any issue?

Thanks, yeah the floor isn't level lol pain as if I knew I would have done something about it lol.

Had the same issue with mine so at the time of water change kept some rubber under the stand and made it level.

DISASTER!!!!! The silicon went today while I was at work and it's emptied half it water over the kitchen floor throughout the day, never buying 2nd hand again!!!!! Off to tgm Saturday to get another and keeping this one ratchet strapped till then :mad:.

Oh bummocks!

Hope the damage wasn't too bad

Thanks for the concern guys, it's not too bad, pics this weekend lol. I'm off to TGM in the morning, spoke to Gaz & James and they have a nice ADA 120P waiting for me to collect along with a nice cuppa after the 4 hour drive. Gonna be a job to fit in the missus fiesta but hey ho I'm driving on my todd so if the passenger seat ends up in a skip so be it lol. Dropping off a rare plant to Gaz for him to propagate as well in the hope it will be on the website for sale soon, so updates and TGM pics to come prob along with more goodies as its gonna be like visiting aladins cave :) .

I suppose every cloud has a silver lining - a nice ADA 120P and other goddies - sounds awsome...but wait...hmmm...:shifty::shifty::shifty:...it's all a little too convenient if you ask me...
...that is apart from the expense, the 4 hr drive and skipping the front seat of your wife's Fiesta...
Seriously tho' I hope it all works out OK.

I suppose every cloud has a silver lining - a nice ADA 120P and other goddies - sounds awsome...but wait...hmmm...:shifty::shifty::shifty:...it's all a little too convenient if you ask me...
...that is apart from the expense, the 4 hr drive and skipping the front seat of your wife's Fiesta...
Seriously tho' I hope it all works out OK.

Pmsl my buddy said that too lol

How about an unboxing video? :D

Don't see many big ADA tanks :what:

Back