• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My new low tech attempt

Hi...:).I am sorry that i have been away for awhile ..work and family matters had taken precedence over many things lately....this little tank should be approaching its 2nd year very soon. I am quite chuffed with the way it has handled my utter neglect...

IMG-20150311-WA0018_1.jpe

I also added a few crypts and a mini bolbitis...i hope the bolbitis makes it through....:) lovely little leaves..very suitable for little tanks.

Hi...:).I am sorry that i have been away for awhile ..work and family matters had taken precedence over many things lately....this little tank should be approaching its 2nd year very soon. I am quite chuffed with the way it has handled my utter neglect...

IMG-20150311-WA0018_1.jpe

I also added a few crypts and a mini bolbitis...i hope the bolbitis makes it through....:) lovely little leaves..very suitable for little tanks.

Yes looking good.

About time too, it been nearly a year since your last update:rolleyes:...The tank is looking awesome:cool:

I am really sorry Troi for not being so regular on my updates....its just that i sort of went through a dormant period with my tank....i have truly neglected this tank in the last one year...quite a bit of the anubias melted initially though the lighting over this tank had just been 3 hrs a day since its start up. Ffortunately it had been very forgiving as most other plants were doing okay... :lol: Its amazing Troi....the time that it allows you to simply enjoy it as opposed to the time spent on maintaining it:)...a truly low energy set up. And now I seem to have caught the bug again...so looking forward to put in more updates..:)

Yes looking good.
Cheers mate:). Too kind of you...thank you for checking out my snail paced journal :lol:. I will post up more pictures soon. My lap top went down on me sometime back and i am struggling with this phone of mine ....i am just not cut out for modern technologies:banghead: :lol:. The key pads are so sensitive...lol

I need to do something about that wire mesh that is sticking out beneath the mini bolbitis...i dont want it hurting any of my little fishes...

Hey folks, Only set my tank up last week so still cycling at the moment, most of the plants are looking ok but the Anubias Lanceolata is turning brown at the bottom where the stock is.

Back