• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

60P - The Shimmering of Light

Your scape looks great, nicely done! I especially enjoy the moss on the wood, it´s truly beautiful.

Thanks again :)

Btw: Found some "new kids on the block" today in the morning:

16181590643_daa638357f_c.jpg

16800378391_fd06454418_c.jpg

Mini Flame Tetras :)

Hi Andrew,

tank will be a custom made optiwhite 120P-one from "Emmel" the former ADA manufacturer in germany (before they changed production to China/Japan).
Filter, I have no clue at the Moment, but I will NOT use the ADA ones. Too loud and expensive. I guess I will stick with Eheim here (perhaps 2 for a better flow).

Light will most likely be T5 OR a custom-selfmade LED. As all the LED Solutions for this tank size are way to expensive in my opinion.

Cheers!

Yep custom made are very cheap where you can cut down around 80% cost with same output, i planning to do one already ordered the led .

Hi Andrew,

tank will be a custom made optiwhite 120P-one from "Emmel" the former ADA manufacturer in germany (before they changed production to China/Japan).
Filter, I have no clue at the Moment, but I will NOT use the ADA ones. Too loud and expensive. I guess I will stick with Eheim here (perhaps 2 for a better flow).

Light will most likely be T5 OR a custom-selfmade LED. As all the LED Solutions for this tank size are way to expensive in my opinion.

Cheers!

I'm running two 1500 ultimas on mine mate, not that expensive. :)

Thanks Roy,

thinking about leaving it like it is at the moment (just get the background in shape) and then take a final shot for the IAPLC...
The moss is way toooo much, but well... I like it.

BTW: This is the moment my girlfriend looked kind of weird at me... I guess she thinks that I'm nuts :lol:

16748944677_eea9dd37ab_c.jpg

Cheers
Chris

Last edited:
BTW: This is the moment my girlfriend looked kind of weird at me... I guess she thinks that I'm nuts :lol:

Cheers
Chris

For me, the factor determining whether I get a "funny look" or a "telling off" is whether I tidy up afterwards!

Although maybe if my tank was as nice as yours, she wouldn't mind either way....

Hehehe cheers guys!

Room is cleaned up already and girlfriend calmed down again ;)

What do you guys think? This could be a possible 90P (fine tuning, substrate arrangement and some smaller stones still missing, but you get the idea):

Will extend the right side a little bit more for a "possible" 120P and then decide which one I choose...

Enjoy the Sunday!
Chris

Last edited:
Some really great pictures in this journal. Love the wabi-kusa idea, it really helped make them stems bushy. Looking forward to the next installment...

Back