• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Shrimping tour 2015 Chris Lukhaup

Alastair

Hi all,
Not sure if many of you know even via Pfk, but next weekend Dennerle along with Chris LUkhaup are doing seminars on shrimps at various locations over 3 days.

Maidenhead Aqautics are selling there products now and Chris is doing 3 live events which sound awesome.
I myself am going to the Cardiff one of anyone else is going, would be good to see some people old and new.

Who's up for it???

05421bb7ac2d463c689875e1bb845c4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should not be missed, having attended quite a few of Chris's talks in the past, he is a great character and makes them very informative and fun.

Should not be missed, having attended quite a few of Chris's talks in the past, he is a great character and makes them very informative and fun.

Are you making an appearance Paulo??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you making an appearance Paulo??
If someone is travelling from London wouldn't mind tagging along ;) even though I have seen these talks quite a few times, would be good to catch up with Chris adventures in the jungle :)

Hello all sounds good, sounds like a day out, to tye up with either a trip to the BBC Dr who studio, whitewater place, flow rider, maybe St fragens. or a roll around the Cardiff docks with a pizza.:)

Great talk by Chris, yesterday! Totally enjoyed it! And nice to catch up with him and Andy!

I really enjoyed it!

As I'm sure a lot of you know already Chris is a really nice guy and his passion really shows. I think he could discuss this subject for days! I just wish I could have stayed till the end.

Antoni, it was really nice to meet you too! Nice to have someone of you calibre in my neck of the woods. :)

Back