• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Gears of War 2!!

Wayney

Is it just me or are any of you super excited about this game coming out tomorrow? It seems like forever since the first one came out and now the sequel is FINALLY here :D :D :D :D :D I feel like a kid at xmas :lol:

Played the first one, just played cod5 world at war beta, downloaded it yesterday on the xbox 360. Maps are quite nice but i think its just a rip off of cod4, quite enjoyed it anyway.

It was my bday the other week and i ended up getting fallout 3, farcry 2, fable 2 and deadspace. Must say i cant get off of fallout, and am enjoying dead space, however the other 2 seem to have fallen to the bottom of the pile..maybe the sort you have to get into.

Looking forward to COD 5 though.

im gettin cod5 on the ps3, pre ordered it last week, its a good thing it comes out the day after my exams so i dont have to worry about revision for my modulars..

dunno about gears 2, ill probably get it at christmas if cod5 doesnt reel me in..

i too have played the beta, i dont think its a cod4 rip off, imo its a whole different concept, ww2 and modern warfare is a completely different eras, i dont like the dullness of cod5 the maps are quite cool aswell, sniping is worse then cod4..

Back