• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Andys 60l cube

these are not as good but I'll post them anyway
DSC_6395d_zpscdnf4bai.jpg

DSC_6378_zpsmozescke.jpg

Hi Andy, Playing catch up. Fantastic little Scape and journal. This one has truly come together.Through all the up's and downs Congratulation :clap: Love the photos too.
Me and the wife were having a bet on the Bubbles videos .As to when the bubble would fly away. I lost :)

Thanks Roy this one has been a little neglect over the last month or so thanks to Bradford council chasing me for £300 that was paid over a month ago. I have a small bba problem in the stems to the rear but am going to clean it up this week and bring it back to where it was before. it hasn't had a water change for 3 weeks and fertz for 2 weeks but its still growing. I might put some before and after pics up, too warts and all
I'm also thinking about replacing the mopani for some redmoor root and start again with the fissidens.
thanks for filling my inbox with like alerts, it should keep me on the most likes page for a little while longer:)

May I ask what light you have for this thank? It's very nice ;)
light is a tmc colour plus 1500 tile mounted in a custom cover I made at work

476571BA-FC9E-41CF-B9B2-880D99454381_zpsjvwm4dzx.jpg
17B84317-408D-459D-ACBC-157A19AF0727_zpsievobddd.jpg
A939459C-C95B-4902-B1BE-D2C044A239BC_zpsrqmiyd9s.jpg
4F625598-46C6-403E-B47F-A38606EF7BE6_zpsqmtmdjtd.jpg

Andy, your tank looks terrific, especially after all the hassles, both, domestic and aquatic. I hope you keep posting, I would love to see the tank mature.
thanks rob
unfortunately this tanks coming to an end this weekend its getting rescaped with 5kg of woodstone and Im keeping the monte carlo carpet. the rotala bonsai and the rotala wallichi is going to be used for the background.
the co2 finally is running out and I'm going to get a refill on friday. i'm sick of the bba on the wood and I dont really like the look of it, its far too bulky and it causes flow issues at the back of the tank, hopefully the next scape will be a bit easier to manage.

its getting rescaped with 5kg of woodstone and Im keeping the monte carlo carpet. the rotala bonsai and the rotala wallichi is going to be used for the background.
the co2 finally is running out and I'm going to get a refill on friday. i'm sick of the bba on the wood and I dont really like the look of it, its far too bulky and it causes flow issues at the back of the tank, hopefully the next scape will be a bit easier to manage.

Sounds good, do please keep us updated (with pics :D)

well things pick their moments to go wrong. just discovered that the body of my inline diffuser is cracked half hour before all my lfs close and the ones that are still open don't sell co2 gear nice. looks like its an email to co2 art for a replacement which wont show up till Tuesday/Wednesday.
looks like the co2 is going to be put in the filter as a temporary measure. will add pics of the tank later

new scape sounds exciting - agree with you on the wood
Tough luck on the diffuser (maybe add a cheap in tank diffuser to have around as a back up)

Back