• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What Co2 setup?

chris-w-89

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for opinions here o_O
I have the 80L TMC Signature kit witch I plan to use the JBL Pro Scape range in but I am stuck with what JBL Co2 kit to use I was thinking on useing the U201 nano kit as its small simple neat and tidy and doesn't take up much space or should I just bite the bullet and get the M602 kit with the solenoid witch will obviously last me a good while?

Cheers
Chris.

I'd say neither, get a "DIY" system to use with a fire extinguisher: http://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/fire-extinguisher-co2.266/

You should be able to get a 2KG fire extinguisher for £25 max (plenty of tales of people getting them for £10), regulator (with solenoid) from one of the sponsors for £40-80 depending on your standards (good 2nd hand deals can be found if you're patient), and then the CO2 line, diffuser, bubble counter, non-return valve and drop checker (also available from sponsors) are going to cost you ~40 max. Infact CO2art and CO2supermarket have a system builder, as well as bundles (which presumably save you money)

other sponsors will do CO2 stuff to fit FEs as well. Refills will cost you £3-£10

Hey Chris,

As an investment the m602 is the better purchase mine is 10 years old now and still going. I think you will find buying the refills for the U201 to be annoying i know would and costly.

You should consider Rahms suggestion as i think i will be the cheaper option and you can then custom design your system like getting an inline diffuser excreta.

Regards
Jonny

Thank you for the advice guys!
My fear is that i dont have anywere close to me to get bottles refilled i currently dont drive I know if i go for the JBL range i will be Guaranteed 500G refills from my LFS for around £20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see were you are coming from, I only had a quick glimpse of stuff you mentioned from CO2art so if i was to get a kit from them would there solenoids fit extinguishers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back