• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

TWINSTAR Principals & Function Detailed Spech

Paulo Soares

Detailed Twinstar function.

From here each one take it´s own conclusions.
Helps fighting algae? Yes indeed. Is the Holly Graal? I don´t think so.

Is it worth it?

NOTE: To save other people some time time, [0023] on page 3 is where the explanation of how it works begins
2gv7p1z.jpg

2hhnj1j.jpg

9lleyv.jpg

aewkg7.jpg

hv14pw.jpg

b9byb5.jpg

ziup08.jpg

xde249.jpg

xfe140.jpg

2uiixit.jpg

687es8.jpg

s1man9.jpg

2ic8emg.jpg

in62kh.jpg

ny7no4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Paulo, that's interesting.

To save other people some time time, [0023] on page 3 is where the explanation of how it works begins.

Yes i knew but i decide to put the all document.

If you knew you should really tell people. There's no value in reading 2 pages explaining what a twinstar looks like

To save other people some time time, [0023] on page 3 is where the explanation of how it works begins.

wish I'd scrolled through comments before I started reading! Not really sure what to make of the explanation, do UV sterilisers reduce algae too?

As for increasing plant health... It seems to say it releases nutrients, presumably this is just from the dead "stuff" its killing. In which case, surely its only going to increase your plant health if you're deficient!

Martin,
Some friends of mine here in Portugal have done the same. They bought that Chihiros Doctor and put a mesh from the TS.

But for some reason that i don´t know, i notice that they put for sale the Chihiros Doctor. Somethings wrong my friend...

If i were you i probably keep my eyes and ears open before buying. I tell you.. Somethings wrong with that Chihiros Doctor otherwise they wouldn´t put it for sale.

More, some friends and very well experienced in the hobby introduced the TS in new tanks and they observed GSA.

So, that drives me to revaluate the true benenefits of the equipment cause the manufacturer says that it doesn´t kill allready present algae in the tank but
inhibits the growth of those ones allready present and still the appearance of new ones. So, according to some experiences this isn´t quite true...

For my concern, i think the device may be usefull in a well established tank to provide still more benefiits for the plants. Only that.

Hugs

Love the "killing apparatus" stuff
Better than that only death star :D
Good share Paulo.
This is been around for a year now but not all people now about

Sent from my Nokia 3310!

Back