• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Managed a iPhone shot of all 3 aquariums

Frenchi

Hi ppl
Just a share of all my tanks in 1 shot .. 2 are planted the other houses 1 Vallis lol
5476dd524ecc59e2cf97006230581d08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!

It took me longer than it should have to realise the middle tank was a reflection.
I only noticed when I read you post.:D

Forgot to say tanks are still very impressive mate. In the words of Hancock
.......good job.!

Forgot to say tanks are still very impressive mate. In the words of Hancock
.......good job.!
Cheers I'm happy with them .. I'll be 100% happy once the biggest tank has all fresh leafs all in one go :)

Hey frenchi nice setups! tell me the tank on the left of your pis, what light unit are you using on it? Is a tmc aquaray?

okay and how have you found the lights are they good? what have you got int he tank? any corals?

No no ... Sorry should have explained properly... The light is intended for marine.. But I just have a couple of gold fish in there:) it is a good light but if using on plants it really needs to be with co2 etc as its lumens are quite high so would probably cause lots of algae without:)

hahahah! okay gold fish! not over kill? they must be sponsored by rayban hahahah!
nice one;)

Back