• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

scoobiemandan

Hi,

Relatively new to the hobby (around about a year or so) and decided to have a go at a planted tank around six months ago. Having some issues and was recommended this place so here I am.

Cars is my main passion but I'm finding myself spending more and more time on my aquariums and even considering getting more.

I currently have a Fluval Roma 240 as my main tank which is planted and occupied by;

- Bristlenose Pleco
- 9 Albino Cory
- 8 Black Neon Tetra
- 4 Micky Mouse Platy
- 5 Glass Catfish

Oh, and a shed load of unwanted bladder snails :rolleyes:

It's as stock including a Fluval 306 external filter and dual T5 lighting (stock, can't remember the tube types). I have added a Fluval U2 internal filter, an air tube running the length of the tank and a Eheim power head.

I also have 2 Fluval Chi 19l tanks. One of which houses our male Betta and the other which houses 5 Amano Shrimp, 3 Singapore Flower Shrimp and a Saluwesi Snail. The second tank was going to house another Betta but I had to remove the shrimp from our main tank for medicating so have decided they can stay to save me the bother of rounding them all up in the future if need be.

Considering turning to the salty side and adding a marine set up somewhere but want to get on top of my planted tank issues before delving into another project.

Hopefully I can get some answers to my burning issues and also be of some help along the way :)

Back