• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

tmc signature 60 planted

I think you're misunderstanding "pointing the same way." People don't mean point it so that the water jets collide. They mean the water should all be moving in one direction. So put your powerhead on the same piece of glass as your outlet, and point it to the front of the tank, like the outlet.

Think of it like a compass. Both of your water outflows should have the same angle on a compass. You've got one going west and one going south...

I cant go low tech, what counts as low tech any way, getting lower light, and not using co2 or ferts, hmmm......... if this doesn't work or my uv sterilizer, then ill listen, it goes pretty bright yes

It sounds like you understand what everyone is urging you to do with the powerhead, why not just go for it? It will take literally 30 seconds.

_DSC3487_zpsqebxkfti.jpg

put the diffuser under the powerhead so it would get suck in and spread around the tank. that would be best

best spot is on the opposite wall (...at the bottom) where the flow is travelling down!

best spot is on the opposite wall (...at the bottom) where the flow is travelling down!
that would be just fine. try in different ways and see which one is best. George when you changes things around leave it for 2 weeks before you make another change if your are not happy. try to leave it and see if it working. things don't change just like that or else this hobby would be too easy haha

did a restart, rinsed substrate in a bucket, 100 percent water change, put everything back, aaaaaand were back to cloudy, so it looks like ill be buying this

How long is your light on for! Are you addng fertilisers?

Back