• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How to! Bookmark Posts

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hi everyone,

Just introduced a new feature that I have been after for a while, always good to bookmark posts so that you can refer back to them later without the need to search the whole forum again, I just added a feature that allows you to do so with ease.

Just go to the thread/post you want to bookmark:

boomark01.JPG

Then click on the "Bookmark" button, it will ask you to specify a name you would like for the bookmark:

boomark02.JPG

Click on Submit and the bookmark will now be saved.

You can access your bookmarks by clicking on the user icon:

boomark03.JPG

You will get a list like this with your own notes:

boomark04.JPG

To visit the bookmark just click on the post number, to remove bookmark go to the post and at the bottom where you previously clicked on "Bookmark" just click on "Unbookmark".

Enjoy!
Paulo

Why would you want to bookmark Clive? :D
His posts are both amusing and informative and if you mess with the Matrix you messing with the whole eco system!

Hi everyone, for those that used this feature in the past, I was not able to migrate the bookmarks to the new version therefore the feature is still there going forward to use but you will need to create those bookmarks again, apologies about that!

Last edited:
Back