• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Windowsill Nature

Found it, silly me. (I don't use instagram usually).
Very nice fish you have there. Never seen such coloration on local market though. Like it very much.
They seem to enjoy your tank very much.

Thank you im fortunate to have a great lfs. It's a nice fun community including Oliver Knott and Takashi Amano, I was humbled the other day because I had Mr Amano look through my account and he even hit the like button on my parva carpet. For me a dirted tank hobbyists needless to say I was very happy.

Sustainable Aquaria

Looking even better than before Akwa. One of my favourite tanks of all time.

I know they are slow growers but looking forward to an update on your other works as well.

I really like those minnows. I've ordered gold minnows from Aquarium Glasser and just yesterday received them. They are juveniles and probably do not develop the proper coloration yet, looks more like albino. I hope when they mature I also have bright yellow colored fish as yours.

I really like those minnows. I've ordered gold minnows from Aquarium Glasser and just yesterday received them. They are juveniles and probably do not develop the proper coloration yet, looks more like albino. I hope when they mature I also have bright yellow colored fish as yours.

Hi @Alexander Belchenko thank you! how are they getting on hopefully more colourful by now.

Love your tanks Akwaskape! You prove how much can be accomplished with so little!

@Sarpijk thank you, I know right that's exactly why I do this.
Minimal equipment that does the job, tbh I'm pretty tired of people keep pushing the latest equipment upon us all the time :crazy:
Let the plants and fish do the pretty bit in a well balanced aquarium.
Imho nothing beats natural.....:thumbup:
thanks again :)

Hi All
A little update on the little pond.
Hope you enjoy! :)
IMG_20150903_155953_zpsudisoavz.jpg

Back