• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Auto E.I Dosing

Matt Horne

Seedling
Hi all,

I brought a Jecod/Jebao DP-3 dosing pump today, but I can't seem to dose the Macro and Micro on different days. I can only select 'Times per day', 'Interval days', 'Dosing time' and 'Volume'. So I cant select separate days if that makes sense.

Is there anyway around this? Could I dose both in one day but 12 hours apart for example?

Appreciate any help :)

Thanks, Matt

You need to set up a channel for each.

Channel 1 - XX ml every 2 days.
Channel 2 - XX ml every 2 days.

Not sure if you would need to set up one today and one tomorrow to get that to work or not.

My DP-3 arrived yesterday, hopefully setting it up tonight :)

Yeah Ive set the first pump for 20ml every 2 days. Hopefully if i set the second pump tomorrow it will work. Or it will reset all 3 pumps!! lol

Great that you got one too, be interested to see how you get on :)

Not too sure, just did a bit of forum searching after seeing your thread. Seem a few people have similar issue trying to get it to dose alternate days.

Possible solution I suppose would be dose say...

Micro: 01/01/2015 @ 00:01hrs
Macro: 01/01/2015 @23:59hrs
Micro: 03/01/2015 @ 00:01hrs
Macro: 03/01/2015 @ 23:59hrs

Still gives you a dose of each 48hrs apart with each Micro/Macro being 24hrs apart?

Yeah that would work! I was trying to work that out before but couldn't get my head around it! Lol

Would it make any difference as to which one is dosed before the lights come on?

They are both before lights if you think about it, lol.

For the sake of argument lets add 5mins to each time to make it less confusing.

Micro: 01/01/2015 @ 00:06hrs
Macro: 02/01/2015 @00:05hrs
Micro: 03/01/2015 @ 00:06hrs
Macro: 04/01/2015 @ 00:05hrs

So give or take a few mins, you dosing at midnight every day one of them ready for lights on later that day

Yeah I got it lol well that should work fine :)

You answered my question - thank you :)

Hi, thinking of doing the same do you have any pictures of your setups? Did you order from ebay? thx

Got mine from eBay. £53 delivered from HK. Ordered 14th May evening, arrived 19th May - very impressed.

Will update my journal once installed.

Got mine from eBay. £53 delivered from HK. Ordered 14th May evening, arrived 19th May - very impressed.

Will update my journal once installed.
Can you tell me which seller I can only find one at 63.00.. Thx

Which one you after? I've got the DP3 (Macro, Micro & Prime). The DP2 was £6 cheaper. No idea on the DP4 price.

It was the DP4 at that price tbh don't really need 4 was think in case one went wrong :)

The rollers etc are replaceable. If the circuit board goes guess it's the end of the unit!

Cheapest DP3 to the UK is this item number if you search it... 321744221108

Back