• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant ID

Is that stargrass then as the link you provided looks accurate to my plant then when I search the name on utube I get a lot of vids showing a more pointed sharp ended leaf the ends of my leaf re much broader leaf and rounded ends. Cheers

Out of water form I guess that means? So until it roots and grows new shoots then they will start to look more like what the ones on utube look like? Also mine are sprouting roots almost from the top of the plant down which doesn't look great, any ideas why it's doing this please??

Out of water form I guess that means? So until it roots and grows new shoots then they will start to look more like what the ones on utube look like? Also mine are sprouting roots almost from the top of the plant down which doesn't look great, any ideas why it's doing this please??
A few stem plants put out aerial roots, star grass sends out lots trim them off it won't harm the plant, can become a full time job with this stem though.

Back