• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

UKAPS discount

Trebor127

Hi, please could you PM me the discount code. Going to place an order for Co2 kit...

Cheers
Rob

I didn't realise there was a discount, I checked the forums here the other day and only saw a limited time discount that had expired from some time ago. I already placed my order and paid :(

Hello,

I didn't realise there was a discount, I checked the forums here the other day and only saw a limited time discount that had expired from some time ago. I already placed my order and paid :(

Regarding your question no there is no offer going on right now, however we always trying to help every customer we have and because we building custom build for Rob he asked us if we will be so kind and give him some discount.

Also please note that every discount have to by authorized by head office and if you are not sure please contact us before placing your order.

Hi,

Just about to place an order so wondered if there was any chance of a discount code? :)

Thanks

Hello,

Regarding to your question we do offer discount of 5% to any UKAPS member if the order is equal or more then £100 :)

Ah dammit, I missed out again then! Placed my £120 order and received it yesterday, the regulator and bubble counter and tubing up to Aberdeen!

Haha I placed a 129 order as well last week and didn't know! Oh well!

Hi all,

I am sorry to hear that you "missed" the offer.

Sometimes is very hard to to offer a discount as all our sets are already discounted (I mean the items in the sets) as well as many of our items too.

This is also why every discount need to be authorized by head office.

However we do understand that everybody trying to save any £ especially if you buying systems over £100 and this is why we always try to help our customers as much as we can.

No worries, Miroslav. I'm happy with my order and the good service :)

I am glad to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Just for the future the best way is drop us an email to see if there is anything we can do for you :)

I'm happy too! Lovely kit and works great! I will of course buy again

note to self - put link to ukaps journals in future co2art order notes :)

Back