• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Wabi-Kuza II

Hi Guys, almost one month (day 29).

20150308-wabikuza2-day29-1.jpg

20150308-wabikuza2-day29-2.jpg

20150308-wabikuza2-day29-3.jpg

Some updates. I've been posting on Facebook but forgot to update this topic :(
First pictures with ~2 months, others only two weeks.

April/May...

20150427-dayx-1.jpg

20150427-dayx-2.jpg

20150427-dayx-3.jpg

20150427-dayx-4.jpg

Latest pictures... by the sun... :)

20150524-dayx-1.jpg

20150524-dayx-2.jpg

20150524-dayx-3.jpg

20150524-dayx-4.jpg

20150524-dayx-5.jpg

20150524-dayx-6.jpg

20150524-dayx-7.jpg

Pedro.

Thanks guys.
What started with 5 subtract balls, become one large wabi kuza :)
It's kind of a bunch of plants together but i honestly like to see it in the kitchen everyday.
It's also fun to see that, with each trim, it becomes more beautiful and with great colours.
My only problem is that it's not giving flowers. I don't know if it needs sun everyday. This lights are pretty good for the size. I only put it on sunlight a few hours at the weekend.

Pedro.

Hi Pedro, Not sure but as you are trimming the plants they will not flower :( All there energy go's into regrowing new tops not flowers ??

I have the same problem with different sizes of plants that I grow in my W-K trying to keep them looking good I need to trim them so no flowers :(:(

Lovely work pedro. Once the plants are adapted to emmeresed growth, do they still need to spend a lot of time in a humid area or can they be left out in dry conditions and just misted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Pedro, Not sure but as you are trimming the plants they will not flower :( All there energy go's into regrowing new tops not flowers ??
I have the same problem with different sizes of plants that I grow in my W-K trying to keep them looking good I need to trim them so no flowers :(:(

You're probably right. That's one of the reasons for the LARGE number os plants that you see on the last picture (and big ones!).
Now they're even bigger but still no flowers. Let's wait and see. Learning all the way... ;)

Lovely work pedro. Once the plants are adapted to emmeresed growth, do they still need to spend a lot of time in a humid area or can they be left out in dry conditions and just misted?

On this one i try to spray them two times a day (morning and dinner time). That works for me. Don't really know if i could skip the spraying.
For other plants i know by experience that, even many weeks after the adaptation, they start to dry if they are not sprayed some times (althernathera, etc).

Pedro.

Luis,

Normally with women's stockings and substrate (used ADA Amazonia). I normally put them on top of sand.
Or just add subtract to a glass container and plant (no substrate ball).

Pedro.

Back