• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Redmoor wood

billy boy

Been looking online to see if i could find some but with no success, can anyone recomend somewhere that doesnt cost a arm and a leg :D

cheers billy boy

I don't think you're gonna find anywhere that sells Redmoor wood that cheaply. The only places I know of are our sponsors, Aqua Essentials and The Green Machine. Both sell individual bits and by size. You can get some bits that are cheap, but others are overpriced. You've just got to keep an eye out.

SteveUK said:
If you're quick, this has a 1hr 40 mins left:

ebay listing 140281420165

Not a bad price for the size of it...

Thanks steve, shame i never seen this earlier, i would of asked for some better photo's, it's hard to say from the pic how it would sit in my tank, you never know i may take a chance :?

The thing with redmoor is that it's usually pretty light, comparable to the size of the piece, so the price per kilo is hiked up.
You see two pieces, same sort of size, but one is about £17 and the other about £45.
I can pretty much guarantee that the £17 one is going to float.

jay said:
The thing with redmoor is that it's usually pretty light, comparable to the size of the piece, so the price per kilo is hiked up.
You see two pieces, same sort of size, but one is about £17 and the other about £45.
I can pretty much guarantee that the £17 one is going to float.

I thought if i got the right piece for my tank i would tie it to a bit of slate and cover the slate with gravel and that would keep it in place,maybe it would work maybe not but i will wait and see what sort of piece i come across and try that, their must be a way of keeping the lighter bits down :?

Back